Though an oil change is a simple auto service, it's still important to use a team that knows what they're doing. Each and every team member is factory trained, meaning they know how to service any make and model you bring to our Service Center in Grandville, MI, including all Hondas. Our team members work beyond oil changes and can assist with any auto service you need. Check out our full service menu online to learn more.
1. Our Team is Factory Trained
2. Our Oil Change is Affordable & We Offer Ways to Save FurtherA quick lube type of service location may seem more convenient since you don't have to get out of your car and the service is relatively quick, but it can often be twice the price of our oil change! We offer a conventional oil and filter change up to 4.5 Quarts for $24.95, which certainly won't shock your wallet and will keep your car running as it should. We offer ways to save even further with our service coupons! If you're a current Honda customer, you might receive coupons by mail, but there are also coupons listed on our website, which you can clip online and receive via email to use at time of checkout.
3. We Have a Express Service Lane & Recently Expanded Service CenterMany of our customers schedule their appointment online or over the phone to save time, but for those who don't know what their personal schedule entails, we have the option of an Express Service Lane. You can have a variety of services, including an oil change, done at this portion of our Service Center without appointment. Our Service Center as a whole has been recently expanded to allow our team to get the job done quicker, meaning you'll be back on the road in a jiffy.
We don't mean to toot our own horn, but we will give our customer waiting lounge a big beep beep! We've got wi-fi, a big screen tv, comfy seating, a phone charging battery complete with cables, free coffee and popcorn, a special kids area, and plenty of fun things to look at while you wait. Some of our customers even bring their furry friends along for the wait! We want to make sure you're comfortable no matter the wait time.
4. Our Customer Waiting Lounge is Awesome
5. We Support the CommunityNow how is this related to our oil changes and auto service? We often run promotions in partnership with local organizations like the Grand Rapids Dream Center, H.U.G.S. Ranch, and The Arc Kent County. These organizations support the people in our community and we believe it's our duty to help support their hard work by donating! Sometimes when you have your car serviced at RiverTown Honda a portion of your payment will go to a local organization, and other times you'll have the opportunity to donate at checkout.
Don't forget that our oil change event for The Arc Kent County in support of Autism Awareness is happening April 25th. Each and every oil change counts, so be sure to have your vehicle serviced that Tuesday! Stay tuned to our website to learn about more opportunities to support the community through RiverTown Honda. If you have oil change or other auto service needs, we'd be happy to assist. Simply give our team a call at (866) 574-4228 to schedule an appointment or ask any service questions. If you're a Honda customer, you can schedule your service online. Read our reviews online so you'll know what to expect at our dealership, conveniently located off I-196 in Grandville-just 12 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids!
Give RiverTown Honda a call at (877) 236-9113, or visit us at 4260 Kenowa Ave. Grandville, MI 49418, one mile west of RiverTown Mall.